The Arcadia Project is a three-year project funded by a generous grant from the Arcadia Fund to explore the role of academic libraries in a digital age. A major part of the project is a Fellowship Program which brings interesting people to Cambridge to work on aspects of this very broad subject. We have a project website which serves as the hub for our more formal activities. This blog is an informal space for exchanging ideas, contacts and sources.
Towards a “pedagogy of the depressed”
-
“Okay guys, genuine question. How long until we’re justified in killing
people over this?”1 Alarmed, I tried to reroute our whole-class discussion.
I ask...
Rambling about curiosity
-
I was thinking about curiosity the other day, so now you have to suffer
through my rambling thoughts. What brought it to mind was a couple of
conversations...
One Hand Clapping: Is there anybody out there?
-
Recent new post on substack:
"As an academic scholarly or society publisher you have probably seen a
similar set of dynamics impacting your content dist...
FeedSpot 70 Best Library Blogs for 2026
-
[image: FeedSpot 70 Best Library Blogs for 2026]
I was just emailed by someone at FeedSpot (an online content aggregation
platform) this morning. They inc...
No comments:
Post a Comment